Converting Your Final Cut Express Project Into A Blog Post
1) Once you have completed your final cut express project, place an 'In' point at the very beginning of your project in your sequence window and an 'Out' point at the very end of your project.
NOTE: It's a good idea to include three seconds of black slug at the very beginning and end of your sequence.
2) Go to FILE / EXPORT / USING QUICKTIME CONVERSION.
3) Give your project file a title, choose a destination folder for the project on your usb drive, and then click on the 'options' button at the bottom of your window.
4) Click on the Settings button in the video tab, and match your settings to the image below. Then click OK.
4) Then Click on the Sound Settings button, and make sure that your settings match the window below, and then click OK.
5) Then Click Save, and wait for your project to export.
6) Once your project has exported, login to your Vimeo account, and click on the upload link at the top of the page.
7) Click on Choose a Video to Upload, and select the video you just exported out of Final Cut.
8) On the next page, give your video a title and a short description.
9) Once this is finished, click on “Go to Your Video.” Once the video finishes encoding, you will see an icon of a paper airplane in the top right corner of your video screen. Click on this, and copy the EMBED Code.
10) In blogspot, create a new post, and choose to work in HTML mode.
11) Paste the embed code into your html window, and then publish your post!